Many families experience challenging mealtimes with their selective eater.
We all want our children to eat a variety of foods without a battle.
Your family can thrive with positive mealtimes too.
The Fussy Eater to Food Explorer Programme is currently closed, but it will be running again very soon. If this is of interest to you please sign up to be informed when it is open for registrations.
Miriam Belsham, an internationally recognised feeding therapist with over 16 years’ experience working with hundreds of families in the United Kingdom and New Zealand, has developed the “Fussy eater to food explorer” programme. The programme has been designed for your family to discover ways to support your selective eater.
- Being able to answer some of your big questions like, “is their eating because of something I’ve done?”
- Having belief in your parenting skills during mealtimes.
- Understanding why your child is eating a limited range of foods.
- Having proven strategies and solutions to support your child to explore new foods.
- Having a unique plan to support your child’s feeding development.
Book now for just $95. The “Fussy eater to food explorer” programme gives you access to quality feeding therapy advice at just a fraction of the cost. If you came to see me for five weeks of 1-on-1 treatment sessions it would usually cost $750.
Make the most of the slower pace of family time over the summer holidays to make a positive shift in your child’s eating. The “Fussy eater to food explorer” programme is a five-week, summer, online programme that provides you with expert feeding therapy information at your home, bach or boat to help your child become a food explorer.
Over the five weeks I’ll guide you through the steps to support your child’s eating.
- You’ll find your child’s “why” behind their selective eating.
- You’ll discover the parental and child’s role during mealtimes.
- I’ll share with you how sensory processing impacts on feeding development.
- You’ll discover how anxiety changes the way a child approaches a new food.
- I’ll guide you through the tips and tricks to know how to introduce variety into your child’s food range.
You’ll be sent a series of emails, with a new email at the start of each week. Each email will contain that week’s information and challenges. At the end of each week I’ll set you a task to complete. These will help you build your child’s unique pathway to food exploration.
The “Fussy eater to food explorer” programme is the start of your journey. It will provide you with the information, skills and foundations to be able to implement changes throughout 2020.
Book in for the “Fussy eater to food explorer” programme before 5 January 2020 for a limited time special price of $95.